The Swiss ICT Investor Club (SICTIC) is a fast-growing angel club that does the matchmaking of seed and early-stage scalable technology startups with angel investors in Switzerland. The association consists of over 300 Investors and has a high-quality deal flow of tech startups in the fundraising stage.
To learn more about SICTIC, download the 2019 SICTIC Investment Report.
Current Job Openings
Administrative & Operations Assistant (m/f) 60%
We are looking for a competent Administrative & Operations Assistant to help execute our operational activities and assist our Angel Investor and Startup communities. You’ll ensure operations run efficiently, paying attention to details, time and resource constraints.
As Administrative & Operations Assistant, you will report directly to the Managing Director of SICTIC, and work with the SICTIC team, board members, tech startups, and investors. You are expected to assist with administrative tasks, operations and collaborate in all stages of event planning.
This Administrative & Operations Assistant position is a role with work- and communications-heavy phases before and at each event, and the ideal candidate is expected to have great organizational skills and can communicate efficiently and clearly in English and German to all stakeholders.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Assist all operations specific to startups and investors memberships (membership management, payments, invoicing, front- and back-office tasks, deal flow, minutes, board support);
- Improve processes in support of organizational goals;
- Use the tools and resources necessary for operations automation and process optimization;
- Assist with accounts payable, process invoices, liaise with vendors and provide general support to accounting activities;
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity;
- Help organize and deliver various events for startups and investors in Switzerland/Liechtenstein with a focus on the regular SICTIC Investor Days;
- Handling support requests, managing the online ticketing and payment system;
- Traveling to attend all events organized;
- Analyze and prepare reports;
- Report to the Managing Director and the SICTIC board.
- You have experience in operations and possess excellent organizational skills;
- You have experience in project management;
- You are efficient, can work self-directed and know when to ask for feedback or help;
- You are reliable, execute processes efficiently and improve the processes further;
- You are a quick learner of event planning tools or IT platforms (G Suite, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Eventbrite, Paypal etc.);
- You like to work in a geographically distributed team based in Switzerland;
- You are responsive and like to work in a dynamic team and are a team player;
- You are fluent in English and German (spoken and written) and like to communicate with many different stakeholders
What is a plus:
- You are also fluent in French;
- You are networked with investors and/or startups;
- You have already gained some experience in the field of Marketing;
- Attend SICTIC Investor Day events for free, where you see Switzerland’s hottest startups pitching for funding;
- Early contact with innovative ideas and projects being developed by the Swiss Tech Startup Ecosystem;
- Take part in SICTIC’s strategy off-site, where we identify new initiatives and ideas for growth;
- Be part of a platform and network that shapes the future and creates new jobs in Switzerland;
- Interact with seasoned investors and entrepreneurs and extend your professional network.
Place of work:
We provide a co-working place in Zürich and/or you can work remotely from home. From day one you can work independently and take on responsibility, contribute your individual strengths, and master interesting challenges together with the team.
Job Type: 60%+
Start date: November 1st, 2019
Swiss ICT Investor Club (SICTIC) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate and take affirmative measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.