The Swiss ICT Investor Club (SICTIC) is a fast-growing angel club that does the matchmaking of seed and early-stage scalable technology startups with angel investors in Switzerland. The association consists of over 300 Investors and has a high-quality deal flow of tech startups in the fundraising stage.
To learn more about SICTIC, download the 2019 SICTIC Investment Report.
Current Job Openings
Internship: Junior Project Management and Business Administration (m/f) 50+%
We are looking for a motivated student or recent graduate to participate in the organization’s day-to-day operations that include general office administration, help at events (primarily in Zürich and Lausanne) and projects.
As a Business Administration Intern, you will report directly to the Managing Director in areas of administrative support, project development, and event logistics. You will also have exposure to all areas of the organization such as event planning, community management, and also will become familiar with the Swiss tech startup ecosystem.
This internship will help you acquire relevant skills in a variety of business administrative functions via on-the-job training. Ultimately, you will acquire valuable experience in project management.
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Work with the team on operational tasks;
- Assist with improving administrative and business processes;
- Complete special projects;
- Support the event manager with events and workshops in cooperation with partner organizations;
- Assist with capturing and analyzing social media metrics; Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- You are enrolled part-time or full-time in a major university or college, or have recently graduated;
- Proficient computer skills and familiar with Google Drive and/or Microsoft Office Suite;
- Possess strong personal integrity and ethical principles;
- Excellent organization, problem-solving, and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others;
- You are responsible and self-motivated;
- Ability to multi-task;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Ability to handle confidential client information;
- German at a native language level, proficient in spoken and written English.
What is a plus:
- You have experience in project management;
- You are networked with investors and/or startups;
- You can design great looking presentations;
- You can code.
- Attend SICTIC Investor Day events for free, where you see Switzerland’s hottest startups pitching for funding;
- Early contact with innovative ideas and projects being developed by the Swiss Tech Startup Ecosystem;
- Take part in SICTIC’s strategy off-site, where we identify new initiatives and ideas for growth;
- Be part of a platform and network that shapes the future and creates new jobs in Switzerland;
- Interact with seasoned investors and entrepreneurs and extend your professional network.
Place of work:
We provide a co-working place in Zürich and/or you can work remotely from home. From day one you can work independently and take on responsibility, contribute your individual strengths, and master interesting challenges together with the team.
Job Type: 50%+
Start date: January 15th, 2019
Swiss ICT Investor Club (SICTIC) is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate and take affirmative measures to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.