One of SICTIC’s main objectives is to increase and foster gender equality among the Business Angel Investment community, especially in Switzerland. We encourage women who personally invest in technology startups and support them to help emerge, grow and develop their network and investment portfolio.
- A woman leader, senior manager or liberal profession interested in startups?
- Company manager who would like to support business creators and give them the benefit of your professional experience?
Do You Want To:
- Expand your investment experiences to new sectors and technologies, to new networks?
- Diversify your wealth management and make it more exciting?
- Optimise your personal tax?
Become an Investor:
- Get access to quality projects
- Get access to pre-selected upstream
- Access unique training and support
- Become part of a network of quality women who play an active role in the development of the Swiss economy.
Nina Portier Reinhart, SICTIC Board Member and Diversity Program Leader, is regularly organising Lady Investor Dinner private events where she invites women who are business angels or aspiring business angels to discuss startup investments and their experience as business angels, as well as future investments.
We welcome all ladies interested in investing, and those attending do not need to be members of neither SICTIC or our diversity partners 100 Women In Finance or WomenWay. This is a networking event, aimed at creating awareness and also a stronger network for women investing.
If you would like to join us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a registration code.
May 2019 09
Tatjana de Kerros (SICTIC Board Member) has the pleasure to invite women who are business angels or aspiring business angels for a dinner to discuss…
Jun 2019 06
Cornelia Gut (SICTIC Board Member) and Alysa Kodisch (100 Women in Finance Chair of the Zürich chapter), have the pleasure to invite women who are…
Sep 2019 12
Nina Portier Reinhart (SICTIC Board Member) and Alysa Kodisch (100 Women in Finance Chair of the Zürich chapter), have the pleasure to invite women who…
We wanted to learn more about Women Business Angels and what motivated them to gather and foster more diversity at SICTIC. We created the Diversity Survey to gather information on their motivations to become Business Angel Investors and on the other hand what was keeping them from starting.
- In Switzerland, out of the financed companies, 45% have at least one woman in top management or on the board of directors. These companies received 76% of the total invested sum. However, only 10 out of 175 start-ups have a female CEO: these companies received about 2% of investment. [Source: Swiss Venture Capital Report 2018]
- Six Women VCs On How They Broke Into The Ultimate Boys’ Club. [Source: Fast Company]
- Women Under 30 Are Leading The Pack In Entrepreneurship And Innovation [Source: Forbes]