Preparing for due diligence
In order to speed up the investment process, SICTIC provides startup with this free SICTIC Due Diligence Checklist that will help you get ready with the most important documents that investors typically want to see as part of the due diligence process.
Free legal sessions for startups
Startup experienced attorneys at law provide free 30 minute legal consulting sessions for startups. The only condition is that you must have submitted your factsheet or pitch deck to SICTIC before the legal session takes place.
Depending on the focus of your questions, we recommend you to book sessions provided by the following attorneys at law specialised on:
e.g. SAAS agreements, licensing agreements, general terms and conditions.
e.g. company incorporation/structuring, shareholder agreements, investment agreements.
Entering the US Market
e.g. export strategy, growth opportunities, and understanding the regulatory environment of the United States.
Next free legal session: 28.02.2018. Book your spot here.
Free cofounding strategy session
Cofounding strategy expert Dr. Jana Nevrlka provides a free 30 minutes consulting session for startups. The only condition is that you must have submitted your factsheet or pitch deck to SICTIC before the consulting session takes place.
Possible topics of the session:
- selecting the right cofounders
- roles and responsibilities allocation in the cofounding team (and why it matters)
- equity splits – what are the options, considerations and best structuring
- cofounding agreements – when and what they need to cover
- cofounders disputes
To book your spot, send an email to email@example.com.
Free "DevOps" Consulting for Startups
The VSHN Startup Boost is a technical mentoring program for startups in the software, technology or online areas. Usually the CTO or Head of software engineering would be the right person to attend. You can apply here –
typically VSHN accepts one startup per month although exceptions may occur.
Free FinTech and InsureTech sparing session with ti&m
ti&m is offering Fintech and InsurTech Start-ups with smart Blockchain and/or Mobile based business cases the opportunity for a “startup sparring session”.
- Have their case challenged from the technical perspective of an end-user centric digitalization company
- Gain methodological and technical insights and hints on how to solve technical challenges or how to improve technical solutions.
- Upon mutual interest, a possible collaboration model which will give you access to digital excellence implementation power (skills, methods and ready-to-run software modules).
The 30 min session includes:
- 7 min business case pitch
- Short sketch of implementation architecture
- Known “blind spots”
- Interactive advisory on these points by ti&m experts.
Please provide in advance a short description of the business model, with a sketch of the technical solution and concrete painpoints, and send it to Martin.Fabini@ti8m.ch, after you have booked your spot.
Next session: to be announced.
Office LAB Coworking Spaces
As your team grows, a dedicated office becomes a necessity. But do you want to be stuck in a 5-year lease, have to furnish your space, setup internet and office equipment? Office LAB coworking spaces provides dedicated offices for your team, fully furnished, with all you need to plug-&-play(work), flexible contracts, affordable rates, great locations, for teams of all sizes. Let them know your needs: www.officelab.space, and mention the SICTIC referral for 10% discount.