Preparing for due diligence
In order to speed up the investment process, SICTIC provides startup with this free SICTIC Due Diligence Checklist that will help you get ready with the most important documents that investors typically want to see as part of the due diligence process.
Free legal sessions for startups
Startup experienced attorneys at law provide free 30 minute legal consulting sessions for startups. The only condition is that you must have submitted your factsheet or pitch deck to SICTIC before the legal session takes place.
Depending on the focus of your questions, we recommend you to book sessions provided by the following attorneys at law specialised on:
e.g. SAAS agreements, licensing agreements, general terms and conditions.
e.g. company incorporation/structuring, shareholder agreements, investment agreements.
e.g. general regulatory environment, licensing with the Swiss regulator FINMA, new FinTech licenses, agreements and standard clauses, data processing.
Next sessions: to be announced.
Free cofounding strategy session
Cofounding strategy expert Dr. Jana Nevrlka provides a free 45 minute consulting session for startups. The only condition is that you must have submitted your factsheet or pitch deck to SICTIC before the consulting session takes place.
Possible topics of the session:
- selecting the right cofounders
- roles and responsibilities allocation in the cofounding team (and why it matters)
- equity splits – what are the options, considerations and best structuring
- cofounding agreements – when and what they need to cover
- cofounders disputes
To book your spot, send an email to email@example.com.
Free FinTech and InsureTech sparing session with ti&m
ti&m is offering Fintech and InsurTech Start-ups with smart Blockchain and/or Mobile based business cases the opportunity for a “startup sparring session”.
- Have their case challenged from the technical perspective of an end-user centric digitalization company
- Gain methodological and technical insights and hints on how to solve technical challenges or how to improve technical solutions.
- Upon mutual interest, a possible collaboration model which will give you access to digital excellence implementation power (skills, methods and ready-to-run software modules).
The 30 min session includes:
- 7 min business case pitch
- Short sketch of implementation architecture
- Known “blind spots”
- Interactive advisory on these points by ti&m experts.
Please provide in advance a short description of the business model, with a sketch of the technical solution and concrete painpoints, and send it to Martin.Fabini@ti8m.ch, after you have booked your spot.
Next session: to be announced.
Complete your team with VR Mandat
VR Mandat is an online platform to find board members, advisors, and partners for your startup. Claim your startup-deal voucher to access the platform for CHF 90 instead of CHF 290 by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.