Preparing for due diligence
In order to speed up the investment process, SICTIC provides startup with this free SICTIC Due Diligence Checklist that will help you get ready with the most important documents that investors typically want to see as part of the due diligence process.
Free legal sessions for startups
Startup experienced attorneys at law provide free 30 minute legal consulting sessions for startups. The only condition is that you must have submitted your SICTIC Funding Application before the legal session takes place. Depending on the focus of your questions, we recommend you to book sessions provided by the following attorneys at law specialised on:
e.g. SAAS agreements, licensing agreements, general terms and conditions.
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to book a session.
e.g. company incorporation/structuring, shareholder agreements, investment agreements.
Please reach out to email@example.com to book a session.
Ask A Lawyer
Free Call for Startup Founders and Entrepreneurs
Ask your legal questions in a free 30min call with one of the EMBARK.LAW startup lawyers (in German or English).
Every Thursday, 9:45 am-12:30 pm. Please sign up here at least 24h in advance.
Startup journey support
During different stages of your entrepreneurial journey, big chances are that you will need support from one of the expert service providers below.
Cofounding Strategy Session
Cofounding strategy expert Dr. Jana Nevrlka provides a free 30 minutes consulting session for startups. The only condition is that you must have submitted your factsheet or pitch deck to SICTIC before the consulting session takes place.
Possible topics of the session:
– selecting the right cofounders
– roles and responsibilities allocation in the cofounding team (and why it matters)
– equity splits – what are the options, considerations and best structuring
– cofounding agreements – when and what they need to cover
– cofounders disputes
To book your spot, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free Startup Assessments for Founders
BV4 Ltd. is the leading specialist in Startup assessment and valuation, based in Zürich.
Their offer to Founders: Get a free rating and a 1-hour debriefing on the BV4 assessment.
The BV4 assessment methodology – developed with the University of St. Gallen – provides a fair and independent assessment of your Startup’s team, product, market and business model. For you as Founders, the rating offers an independent view on your proposition and can help you to improve your investment case.
Send an email with your pitch deck to email@example.com, and you will get their feedback within 2 weeks.
Free Sales Acceleration Call For Founders
SalesPlaybook helps B2B startups hit Product-Market-Fit and scale up sales faster without hiring expensive sales reps. Unlike traditional expensive sales trainers, this provides you with entrepreneurial, affordable, sales boost that really works.
CFO Services for Startups
Are you in need of an experienced CFO but you don’t want to afford a full-time employee?
FS Partners, the CFO Company based in Zürich, offers a wide range of financial support for your Start-up:
– Preparation of a business plan
– Development of KPIs, solid preparation for investment rounds and fundraising support.
– Cash flows runway modelling and liquidity planning.
– Budgeting planning, project valuation and run rate modelling.
– Development of financial models for KPI sensitivity and scenario analysis.
– Elaboration of pricing strategies, growth strategies and risk management plans.
– Setup of monthly reporting, bookkeeping and consolidation of financial statements.
– Digital Transformation: Business Intelligence, Machine Learning and Process automation.
– Implementation of ERP and CRM systems.
Tech startups that are selected to pitch at a SICTIC Investor Day or receive investment from SICTIC Investors, get special deals from the following SICTIC Technology Partners:
Complete your team with VRMandat
VRMandat.com is an online platform to find board members, advisors, and partners for your startup. Claim your startup-deal voucher to access the platform for CHF 90 instead of CHF 290 by completing the VRMandat.com form.
Venture Finance Masterclass (Special Offer)
Venture finance expert Brad Furber has distilled his 30+ years of experience researching and working with several thousand global startups, to create and produce a multimedia course on the essentials of raising third-party funding.
The subject areas are:
– The foundational knowledge of venture finance, including the range of the eleven most common sources of venture finance.
– Preparing the business to become investment ready through detailed due diligence.
– Creating an investor-centric offer to attract and convert venture financing sources.
– Successfully marketing the proposal with an essential toolkit and key approaches.
Click here and enter the discount code: SICTICstartups to enjoy the SICTIC special offer saving of €200 on the Basic or Premium Masterclass
Free "DevOps" Consulting for Startups
The VSHN Startup Boost is a technical mentoring program for startups in the software, technology or online areas. Usually the CTO or Head of software engineering would be the right person to attend. You can apply here – typically VSHN accepts one startup per month although exceptions may occur.
Office LAB Coworking Spaces
As your team grows, a dedicated office becomes a necessity. But do you want to be stuck in a 5-year lease, have to furnish your space, setup internet and office equipment? Office LAB coworking spaces provide dedicated offices for your team, fully furnished, with all you need to plug-&-play(work), flexible contracts, affordable rates, great locations, for teams of all sizes. Let them know your needs: www.officelab.space, and mention the SICTIC referral and get up to 50% discount.