SICTIC Investor Profile
SICTIC works with smart money investors that want to invest in early-stage Switzerland based technology product startups. Our angel investors share their knowledge, experience and business people network with startups they invest in. Many of our angel investors have an entrepreneurial background as founder, CEO, partner or board member. We also work with Family Offices and Venture Capitalists that want to co-invest with angel investors.
SICTIC expects that an investor invests at least CHF 20’000.- per investment round that he or she decides to participate in. However, there is no formal obligation to participate in any investment round and also no obligation to visit our events.
To become a Swiss ICT Investor Club (SICTIC) Investor, please fill in the form below and we will follow-up shortly.
Benefits for SICTIC Investors
- Full access to our Swiss tech startup online dealflow platform to pick your favourite startups to invest in together with other angel investors
- Free tickets to our SICTIC Investor Days in Zürich, Lausanne, Geneva and other cities in Switzerland
- Access to Angel Investor trainings (talks, webinars, videos)
- Access to our network of more than 300 active investors
- Invitations to investor only events (e.g. VIP lunches, social events etc.)
- Free membership in FINTECH Circle in London or Business Angels Club Liechtenstein (BACL) (optional)
Click Here to watch the video that explains the SICTIC investment process.
1. Read SICTIC startup factsheets
We share startup factsheets* and investor feedback with the SICTIC Investor Community. This allows for an efficient first assessment of the people involved, the scope of the startup project and the business potential.
Before sharing a case with investors, the screening committee of the Swiss ICT Investor Club checks several criteria for each startup submission.
*Not all startups in our dealflow have factsheets submitted.
2. Meet the startup team
If at least two investors are interested in a startup, SICTIC facilitates a meeting with the startup team.
3. Participate in investment round
A lead investor is elected by the investor group, which will be the primary contact for the startup, other co-investors and for SICTIC. The lead investor will coordinate the creation of an investment term sheet, due diligence checks and closing of the investment round.
SICTIC supports the process with templates, advice and regular status updates to make sure things move forward smoothly.
4. Boost the startup by smart money
Once the investment round is closed, smart money investors will continue to advise the startup and use their connections to keep it on track, facilitate faster growth and allow for a quicker market entry.
As a non-profit association, the Swiss ICT Investor Club covers part of its cost of operation through the following fees (excl. VAT) from investors:
- A one-time sign-up fee of CHF 250.- (excl. VAT)
- Annual fee (for 12 months):
- Private investors: CHF 500.- (excl. VAT): one individual, one free ticket per SICTIC Investor Day and one account for the online startup deal platform
- Professional Investors with one account: CHF 2’500.– (excl. VAT).
- Preferred Co-Investors: CHF 10’000.- (excl. VAT) – Limited Number.
SICTIC does not charge any investment commissions, finder’s fees, investment management fees and exit fees. 100% of the investor money goes to the startups. We charge pro rata to the remaining full months of the current calendar year when joining during the year.